If you’re after recycled wool Scottish tartan blankets, then you’re in the right place!
Soft, but durable, you can use this beautiful Scottish tartan blanket to snuggle up during winter or as the perfect wool picnic blanket in the wild Australian landscape during the warmer months.
Part of our recycled wool blanket range, this recycled wool travel rug is not just eco-friendly, it also adds a subtle Australian luxury aesthetic to your home decor. It’s part of our mission to curate a wide range of eco-friendly homewares and sustainable homewares.
These practical recycled wool blankets are almost never in stock (people love them!), so if you want to get your hands on one of them, we suggest you do it fast!
This chestnut and cream wool tartan travel rug, aptly named Malt after delicious, chest-warming Scotch Whiskey, is a Stewart Natural Scottish tartan and is the perfect sustainable Christmas gift, souvenir gift, or anniversary gift – a genuine heirloom gift, these recycled wool travel rugs will last for generations. For fans of Outlander, this Malt tartan picnic blanket is the ideal Outlander inspo tartan blanket and an ethical wool blanket at that!
We love the photos of this deliciously named tartan blanket in situ at luxury Grampians accommodation, Salt Creek Cottage in Dunkeld. Salt Creek Cottage provided the perfect setting for the stylish, modern Australian made feel that is the story behind The Grampians Goods Co. – we are so proud to offer a sustainably made product for Australian fans of the Grampians, Outlander and Scottish tartan blankets.
- Luxurious and soft feel – they’re not fuzzy so they won’t shed
- Durable tartan travel blankets, these tartan rugs for cars can be used as a travel picnic blanket or to stay warm at festivals and outdoor events
- 69” x 62” | 175cm x 157cm.
FAQs—Heritage Collection Recycled Wool Tartan Blankets
1. Where are your Recycled Wool Tartan Blankets from?
2. What’s meant by recycled wool?
3. What’s so great about recycled wool?
4. How big are the wool tartan blankets?
5. What Scottish clan tartan names do you stock in your tartan blanket range?
6. How do I care for my recycled wool travel rug?