If you’re after a stunning navy recycled wool Scottish tartan blankets, then you’re in the right place!
Soft, but durable, you can use this beautiful Scottish tartan blanket to snuggle up during winter as demonstrated beautifully here by Tasmanian local and Wild Adventure Chef Sarah Glover who modelled the recycled wool tartan blankets for our photoshoot at Tasmania’s private luxury island, Satellite Island which can be found just off the south-eastern coast of Tasmania, in the D’Entrecasteaux Channel between Bruny Island and the Tasmanian mainland – a true Australian made experience.
Or, in the warmer months it’s the perfect wool picnic blanket for the wild Australian landscape, as shown so beautifully here in the outback Australian photoshoot by photographer Clancy Job for our Australian made collaboration with rural women’s magazine, Graziher.
Part of our recycled wool blanket range, this recycled wool travel rug is not just eco-friendly, it also adds a subtle Australian luxury aesthetic to your home decor. It’s part of our mission to curate a wide range of eco-friendly homewares and sustainable homewares.
These practical recycled wool blankets are almost never in stock (people love them!), so if you want to get your hands on one of them, we suggest you do it fast!
This classic navy tartan blanket is a Bannockbane Scottish tartan and is the perfect sustainable 21st gift, gift for grandfather, or gift for Dad – a true heirloom gift, these recycled wool travel rugs will last for generations and can be a perfect thank you gift. For fans of Outlander, this navy blue tartan blanket is the ideal outlander tartan blanket and an ethical wool blanket to boot!
- Luxurious and soft feel – they’re not fuzzy so they won’t shed
- Durable tartan travel blankets, these tartan rugs for cars can be used as a travel picnic blanket or to stay warm at festivals and outdoor events
- 69” x 62” | 175cm x 157cm.
FAQs—Heritage Collection Recycled Wool Tartan Blankets
1. Where are your Recycled Wool Tartan Blankets from?
2. What’s meant by recycled wool?
3. What’s so great about recycled wool?
4. How big are the wool tartan blankets?
5. What Scottish clan tartan names do you stock in your tartan blanket range?
6. How do I care for my recycled wool travel rug?